Terms of Service
Information about our
Terms of Service at Cavanji
Please read our Terms of Service (“Terms” or “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the Cavanji.com website (the “Service”) operated by Cavanji (“us,” “we,” or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, you should not access the Service.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Usage data
We may collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Cavanji may use collected data for various purposes, for example:
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- To notify you about changes to the Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- To monitor the usage of the Service.
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to—and maintained on—computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction. Your use of the Service followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
Disclosure of Data
Cavanji may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Cavanji
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
Your data’s security is important to us, but remember that no transmission method over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100 percent secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Examples of Cookies we might use:
- Session cookies to operate our Service
- Preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings
- Security cookies for site and data integrity
DoubleClick DART Cookie
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze our Service’s use, such as Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network.
Affiliate Marketing & Advertising
The Service uses affiliate marketing and links. If you click through and purchase an item, we may earn a commission. Only purchase products and services that can help you achieve your goals. Secondly, our opinions are not for sale, and we aim to be objective in our reviews and recommendations.
Links to Other Websites
The Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. The Service has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
Changes to Our Terms
The Service reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. Please check periodically to review updates, which may reflect material changes. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Acknowledgment & Acceptance
By completing the sign-up process and registering, you agree to be bound to the following Terms of Service for Cavanji.com (from this point on referred to as “Cavanji/CJI”). Please read the following carefully as it sets forth your rights and obligations to the services that Cavanji provides to you. If you do not agree with the following statements, it is illegal and prohibited for you to continue to sign up for the services and to become a member.
Members Terms of Service
Cavanji reserves the right at any time to change all or any part of these Terms or the services. Any changes made will be effective immediately upon notice, which Cavanji may provide by any means including, without limitation, posting on the site or by electronic mail. Your continued use of the services after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. You can determine when these Terms were last revised by referring to the “Last Updated” date at the bottom of these Terms. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of these Terms. You agree that Cavanji shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any elimination or discontinuation of any content on or feature of the service, or for any change in any fees or charges for use of the service.
General Registration & Participation Requirements
- Registration (where permitted) is open to residents 18+ years old or 13+ years old with parental consent. Permitted countries include all countries and regions that are supported by PayPal, excluding China and Vietnam. The full PayPal supported list can be found here.
- Notification with respect to Children’s Privacy (individuals user 13 years old): In response to concerns about protecting children’s privacy online, Congress enacted the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”), which sets forth rules and procedures governing the ways in which web sites may collect, use and disclose any personal information for children under the age of 13. In accordance with the company policy and COPPA regulations, we DO NOT: request or knowingly collect personally identifiable information online or offline contact information from users under 13 years of age; or knowingly use or share personal information from those under 13 years of age with third parties.
- Only one account per member is allowed. Multiple accounts per household are allowed. You are welcome to refer your family, friends, and others; but cannot refer yourself. If your account is locked/closed/deleted for any reason, you are not permitted to create a new account. Members found to have duplicate accounts will have their accounts closed and forfeit any points earned. Only the original account owner may use their account. No account can be shared and accounts are non-transferable.
- You must provide accurate, truthful, and valid information during all stages of membership. This applies to each and every interaction with Cavanji staff members, Cavanji website, and/or Cavanji advertisers or partners, including, but not limited to: personal information, location, messages, emails, third-party sign-up information, and reward cashouts. Members found to have registered with or updated profile with fake/invalid information may have a point deduction applied.
- You may not use a proxy or otherwise attempt to mask or reroute connection. Using a proxy/VPN is not permitted.
- Harassment or bullying of anyone is not allowed. Examples of cyberbullying include mean text messages or emails, rumors sent by email or posted on social networking sites, and embarrassing pictures, videos, websites, or fake profiles.
- You agree to not exploit, distribute, or publicly inform other members of any error, miscue, or bug that gives an unintended advantage; violate any applicable laws or regulations; promote or encourage any illegal activity including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, bots, cheats, emulators, or hacks for the Services.
- Households with multiple accounts (or accounts linked to or sharing a similar IP address) may have restrictions placed on all accounts within the household if one or more of the accounts is not in good standing. Restrictions include, but are not limited to, denying access to rewards, specific earning opportunities, and creation of future household accounts.
- You may have your account canceled by creating a support ticket. If you cancel your account, you will give up all rewards in your account. In addition, any pending task credits and/or requested/pending payments will be removed and forfeited. If you decide to come back and want to participate, your canceled account would be reopened.
- We will delete your account after 3 months if you’re not active any longer, and it will lead to a full loss on your account, and it will not return afterward.
General Task Requirements & Terms
- You must complete your own tasks. You must use your own and valid information (no initials) and at no time should you use someone elses information. All of the information you enter while attempting a task must be 100% valid and truthful. Anyone using fraudulent information will have their account suspended and points removed.
- All email addresses created must be real/valid and cannot be a disposable/temporary email address. You do not have to use the same email address as registered with on the site in order to complete tasks. If a task requires you to confirm email address, it must be confirmed. Please note that not all offers may state to confirm email address while it still needs to be confirmed to receive credit.
- Unless otherwise stated, tasks are available for first-time customers only. You will not be credited for completing a task if you have completed it in the past, through Cavanji, any other website, completion of or participation in offers, interactions with advertisers, or with the advertiser directly. If you do attempt and receive credit for the same offer, your credit will be removed and returned back to the advertiser.
- You should only attempt/complete tasks that you are genuinely interested in as not all are guaranteed to credit. In addition, if a task redirects to another site that has nothing to do with the name or description of the offer, it is recommended to not attempt that offer as it is most likely expired, but not yet removed from the system, as no credit would be given for completing it.
- For CC/purchase/trial tasks – some advertisers have fraud preventive measures in place to not have tasks credit where a gift/prepaid card is used. While the transaction may go through on their side and money spent from the gift/prepaid card, credit may not be given. Complete CC/purchase/trial offers at your own discretion.
- Cavanji does not control task crediting. The tracking and crediting of task completions is done via cookies and tracking pixels that report to the advertising agencies, not Cavanji. You should ensure that your web browser is set to allow all cookies in order to be properly credited for offers that you attempt. In addition, you should ensure your anti-virus and/or anti-spyware software does not automatically override your web browser’s cookie settings. You should only attempt/complete offers that you are genuinely interested in as not all offers are guaranteed to credit. There is no guarantee that a member will receive credit for an offer attempt. You may re-attempt an offer, at a later time, if no credit is given initially. In addition, if an offer redirects to another site that has nothing to do with the name or description of the offer, it is recommended to not attempt that offer. In those instances the offer is likely capped, expired, or unavailable. Attempts made on redirecting offers would result in no credit for completing it. Cavanji cannot be held responsible for owing payment to any member for any offer not credited.
- In cases of no credit for a task attempted, at no time should you contact Cavanji’s direct advertisers. However, you may contact the specific third-party area from where an offer was attempted to inquire about a missing credit. Depending on the circumstance involved, you may be blocked from certain earning areas due to our discretion.
- There is no guarantee that a member will receive credit for tasks. We reserve the right to refuse credit for a task for a number of reasons, including, but not limited to, fraud, system abuse and early termination. You are doing all tasks on a voluntary basis with the understanding that no credit is guaranteed for the time you spend completing tasks. Payment from tasks will only be made after verification that tasks completed have been validated and that the task(s) have been paid upon by the advertiser. Cavanji will never be deemed as owing payment to any member. There are occasional delays in receiving commissions from the advertisers and, by participating in the Cavanji program, members understand and acknowledge that no payment shall be made until Cavanji has received such payment from its advertisers.
- Non-Use and Nondisclosure. Information and content made available to you in the Services may contain trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of suppliers or licensors. You must hold in strict confidence and not disclose to any other person any information and content that you access or learn in connection with your participation in any survey, project, questionnaire, or other market research activity related to the Services. You must not use any such information or content for any purpose other than your participation in the Services in accordance with this Agreement. You hereby agree to notify Cavanji immediately if you learn of or suspect any use or disclosure of, or access to, any such information or content other than as specifically authorized in this Agreement.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- All services, and materials, information, products, and services included in the services are provided “as is” and “as available”, with no warranties whatsoever. Cavanji expressly disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied, and statutory warranties, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. Cavanji disclaims any warranties regarding the security, reliability, timeliness, and performance of the services. Cavanji disclaims any warranties for any information or advice obtained through the services. Cavanji disclaims any warranties for services or goods received through or advertised on the services or received through any links provided by the services. You understand and agree that you download or otherwise obtain material or data through the use of the services at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. Some states or other jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state, and jurisdiction to jurisdiction, or country to country laws.
- Cavanji provides you with Public Services such as forums, shoutbox, inbox, messaging abilities on-site alongside Social Network pages. These are to allow you to communicate with other members who are also using our service, and these are considered to be in the public domain. Therefore, you acknowledge that any chats, postings or material from any other users of our Public Services is not endorsed or controlled by us, therefore under no circumstances can Cavanji be held liable for the content and/or activity on these Public Services. We are not required to monitor these Public Services, however, we may choose at our own discretion to review the content and reserve the right to remove any content, without notice. We may also, at our sole discretion, choose to restrict or block your access to any of these Public Services without notice, for any reason. You acknowledge that all communications in these Public Services are indeed public, therefore you waive your right to privacy when using these Services and we are not responsible for any of the information you choose to share with Public Services.
- You will receive a bonus of 10 points for each valid and confirmed referral signup that is from Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, or United States. No bonuses will be given to those you refer from outside these countries or to those from your own household / same Internet connection. Bonuses may be removed if a member joins with fake/fraud information or asks to have their account deleted within 7 days of their registration date.
- You will receive 10% of earnings from all referrals except Cavanji tasks completed or bonuses received (contest winnings, point booster codes redeemed, search the web bonuses).
- Using fraudulent information to complete offers and/or completing offers with fraudulent intent will result in the member’s account being deleted without notice and relinquishment of all monies in the account. Fraud includes, but is not limited to, the following: using stolen credit cards to complete offers; using false information to complete offers; using information that is not one’s own to complete offers; using prepaid gift and/or credit cards to complete offers; completing the same offer multiple times; canceling offers and/or trials prior to receipt of the product and/or service.
- Should any instances of fraud, system abuse, or any type of activity deemed inappropriate or illegal by Cavanji be detected, it will result in account termination and possible legal action. Any and all earnings (whether reversed by the advertisers or not) will be revoked without warning and any pending orders canceled. Anyone caught cheating and/or committing fraud in any capacity will be held in violation of these terms and will thus no longer be protected by them.
- Multiple sign-ups by any individual member shall be grounds for immediate termination of all involved accounts. Cavanji reserves the right to file charges against an individual in an attempt to recover any earnings received. We have a tough anti-cheat system in place making it extremely difficult to cheat; however, if someone is caught cheating or attempting to do so, we reserve the right to suspend the member’s account, resulting in forfeiture of all earnings.
Inactivity / Account Closure
- If an account has been in Inactive status for 6 months (1 year with no activity or re-open request), we will then mark it for deletion. All earnings will be reset to zero and any referrals will be removed from the account.
- Any account that is not email confirmed within 7 days will be removed from the system.
Relationship of the Parties
You and Cavanji are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement creates any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative or employment relationship between you and Cavanji. You understand that you do not have authority to make or accept any offers or make any representations on behalf of Cavanji. You may not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that would contradict anything in this section. You are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes for money earned while using the Cavanji program. For privacy and for protection of our marketing strategies no part of the site, emails, newsletters, updates, templates and promotions may not be reproduced in any way without prior consent. This includes but it not limited to use of our images, ideas, text, terms or any other information we consider as copyrighted material. Publishing/posting/quoting part or all of such content online or offline by any means or method is prohibited.
Limitation of Liability
Cavanji shall not be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential, relating to the participation or inability to participate in Cavanji. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages; so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Cavanji is not responsible for damages or losses that result from participating or inability to participate in Cavanji, or reliance on or use of information, services, or merchandise provided on or through Cavanji. Member acknowledges and agrees that Cavanji neither endorses the contents of advertisements or third parties’ Web sites, nor assumes responsibility or liability for the accuracy of material contained therein, or any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising therefrom, or any fraud or other crime facilitated thereby. Cavanji is not responsible and assumes no liability for changes or discontinuances of service from providers which may affect offers or the accrual of points and/or rewards.
Member agrees to indemnify and hold Cavanji, its affiliates, officers, and employees, harmless from any claim, demand, expense, or damage, including reasonable attorneys’ fees relating to the use of Cavanji or violation of this Agreement. Member agrees to indemnify and hold Cavanji, and each of its directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners, and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or in connection with (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; (iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party; or (v) any Content you post or share on or through the Service.
You may not promote your referral links through unsolicited emailing (i.e. SPAMMING), newsgroup postings, or any other method of mass communication. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of your membership with Cavanji and may result in legal prosecution. Cavanji strictly enforces anti-spamming laws. Spamming is a federal crime. Any member caught spamming will not only have their account terminated immediately and lose any past, present, and future earnings, but shall also be held liable for Spamming as we shall cooperate with any authorities and investigations that may arise from the Spamming incident. Cavanji may charge up to $5 per Spam email sent. Multiple sign-ups shall be grounds for immediate termination of all involved accounts. Signing up multiple times from the same computer also constitutes fraud. Cavanji will file charges for recovery of any earnings received from multiple sign-ups.
Products for advertisers
Because of the nature of business & our role in the transaction as an intermediary, PTC does not allow cancellations or refunds of any kind. All sales are ‘final’ & are executed ‘As Is’. We cannot refund any payments for membership or products purchased.
By browsing, accessing or using our website Cavanji.com, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions of Use, you must immediately discontinue your access and your use of the services offered. Continued use of our website will make up acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use, as may be amended from time to time.
- You are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes for money earned while using the Cavanji program. If you are in any doubt, then you should seek the advice of a tax expert, for more information on the tax rules in your country.